State Department BPA
This vehicle is flexible and can provide you with flexible contract options. The benefits of BPS include:
– Provide convenience, efficiency, and reduced costs
– Alleviate renegotiation of contractual terms and conditions
– Eliminate contracting and open market costs as the search for sources, the need to prepare solicitations, and the requirement to synopsize the acquisition.
– Provide opportunities to negotiate improved discounts
– Satisfy recurring requirements
– Reduce administrative costs by eliminating repetitive acquisition efforts
– Permit ordering activities to leverage buying power through volume purchasing
– Enable ordering activities streamlined ordering procedures
– Permit ordering activities to incorporate Contractor Team Arrangements (CTAs)
– Reduce procurement lead time
– Permit ordering activities the ability to incorporate terms and conditions not in conflict with the underlying contract.